Introducing the Greenest bag in Britain!
Unlike plastic carrier bags, compostable shopping bags are made with plant-based materials which are renewable and from a sustainable source. The Green Carrier dual-use compostable carrier is specifically designed to be reused as a food waste caddy-liner, so it ticks all the boxes.
Good for Shoppers
- A strong, eco-friendly, biodegradable shopping bag.
- A larger than average food waste caddy-liner
- A liner with long tie-handles that is easy to secure and to remove from the caddy.
- Two products for less than the cost of one caddy-liner on a roll.
Good for Retailers
- Switching from plastic bags to Green Carriers is a low cost solution.
- The bags are strong and reliable for food and non-food items.
- You’ll be giving customers biodegradable bags instead plastic bags.
- You’ll be helping to remove millions of single-use plastic bags from circulation.
Good for The Planet
- Made from biodegradable and plant-based polymers.
- The method of disposal is predictable and eco-friendly.
- Dedicated second use means the bag is unlikely to wind up as litter.
- Biodegradable in the wider environment, including seawater.
Good for Councils
- Maintains the quality of residential food waste collections by reducing the risk of plastic contamination.
- Compared to cheap liners, the no-mess features increase participation and retention rates.
- Cheaper than giving away free liners (which can cost hundreds of thousands of pounds annually).